3/25/2013

Cheap Monday - Featured Designer of Stockholm Fashion Week A/W 2013

Cheap Monday Logo
Stockholm Ready-To-Wear Fashion Show has one spotlight - Cheap Monday! I first noticed Cheap Monday on my favorite Korean Pop band, 2NE1. It is a Swedish brand that has weird quirky designs and funky shapes. I think all of the dresses and bottoms in the collection is super badass. The garments are all perfect for everyday wear. My favorite would be the jeans on the last look. The red and black and white blend created a very unique texture that will look great on anyone.

Their Spring/Summer 2013 Collection is on sale now, and do check it out, it is totally worth it. I will be putting together a huge list of what to get from there so, wait for a new post within a few days! Cheap Monday Shopping edition coming soon!

Visit their websites for more!





What do you think?
Comment Below to let Us know!
(And Please go like our FaceBook)




No comments:

Post a Comment