1/23/2013

Original - Cubism Font

WRZ Original is a category where I create my own stuff and showcase it here!


Typography is an art form that is very important to this era. With many advertisements and promotional materials, the right font can convey the right message to attract attention. 

Typography has always been a big part of the arts I've created.

This time, I decided to mix it up and instead of creating font that compliments the art, why not create fonts that ARE art?

This font is called "cubism". It is exactly like it sounds. Cubism art in its font form. This is my homage to Picasso and the Cubism Movement. I don't have a download source yet since I haven't turn it into the right document form yet, but I can always do that later. 

So what do you think? Do you like it? Please leave comments below!!




No comments:

Post a Comment